Simon Leach teaches you how to do ceramic trimming and sealing. You wet the top of the pot and place it on the wheel. You push down on the bottom, sealed side, when the wheel is spinning. You use the trim tool to cut into the base side. You do this at an angle and make sure you hold the trim tool like a stake knife, not like a pencil. You empty out the leg until you are pleased with it. You round off any sharp corners and you have to put the last piece, the seal. On the bottom you take a piece of clay and put it on the leg of the pot. You then take your seal stone and make an impression into that clay. Now you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades