In this video, we learn how to unload and repack bisque pottery from a kiln. First, take the top off and then take out the smaller pots from the larger ones and set aside. Then, remove the large ones and set aside as well. When you are re-loading this, you will place in the large ones first. Then, place the smaller pots in the large ones if they fit. Squeeze the small ones around where you can. Stacking some into each other is fine. Turn this on for around 30 minutes on low heat, then you can turn the heat up gradually. After two hours you should be ready to take the pots out of the kiln.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades