Ilysa Bierer and Kira Slye with Polymer Clay TV demonstrate how to embellish wall decals with polymer clay. Wall decals come in a variety of styles. You can embellish wall decals in a variety of ways to make them your own. Take transfer paper and use parts of the design to incorporate into your polymer clay figures. Cookie cutters are handy ways to cut out polymer clay shapes. After you cut out your shapes with the cookie cutter, you can use the piece of clay with the negative space and place it on top of another design for a really cool look. Use fun tack to affix your polymer clay designs to the wall decal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades