We're not going to lie to you: Creating pottery is a long, arduous, and intense process. But After you throw your charger, come back to reshape offset parts, fire the charger, and then glaze it, you have yourself a homemade work of art you will treasure for a lifetime. In other words, all the hard work you put into pottery is worth it!
If you're interested in the last step we mentioned - glazing - check out this tutorial by Simon Leach. Leach will teach you how to glaze many different forms of pottery, from lids to jugs to jars. Leach uses Japanese Shino glaze, for those who are wondering.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades