Simon Leach teaches the secret to glazing the inside of a bowl. You will need: brush, glaze, sponge, water, stick or whisk. Using a brush, dust the inside of the bowl to be glazed. Remove any clay that remains stuck on the bowl by using a blade or knife. Stir the glaze from the bottom using a stick or whisk Add water to the glaze if it appears too thick and stir again from the bottom. Pour the glaze into the bowl, careful not to get any over the edge. If any glaze goes over the edge of the bowl, take a sponge to wipe it off, as it is easier to clean immediately. Swirl the glaze around to coat the bowl and dump the excess glaze back into the container. Don't be afraid of the glaze and keep practicing. The more you practice, the better you will be.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades