In order to glaze a lamp base, you will need the following: glaze, warm water, a sponge, copper carbonate, paintbrush, and sticks. Stir the glaze well. Make sure the base is clean and free of dust. Pour some glaze into a pitcher. Turn the base upside down and dip the mouth of it into the glaze bucket. Allow the excess to drip off. Place 2 sticks on top of the bucket and sit the base on top of the sticks. Now, using the pitcher, pour glaze over the base, allowing the excess to drip into the bucket. Try to coat it evenly, with out missing any areas. If your pots are too hard, then you can heat it up on the stove first, before glazing. Next, you can give it a copper carbonate wash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades