This art and craft video shows you how to create a bunny head out of polymer clay. You start it by creating a round ball for the bunny head. You can then make it into a bead by using a small screwdriver (if you wish it to be a bead). You then take some additional clay and shape it into flat ears, fold them over to make them look floppy and attach them onto the round ball (head). The presenter then shows you how to add eyes, by pressing beads onto the face of the bunny using a needle. You can use the same needle to carve eyebrows onto the face of the bunny. The presenter then uses a piece of pink clay to create a flat, pointed bunny nose which she attaches onto the bunny face using her fingers. The mouth is created using a circle cutter, and a needle is used to put a divot on each end of the mouth. Finally you can add a bow made of pink clay to the top of the bunny's head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades