In this how to video, you will how to create clay coils. You will need clay about the size of your fist, water, and a knife. Pound the clay 200 times to get all the air out. Cut a slice from the clay and roll it in your hands. It should be a log shape. Now place it on a surface. Roll it back and forth until it is to the thickness you want. Water the clay coils and score the ends of it. Push the ends together and rub all the cracks out with water so that it sticks. Wet the sides of the two coils where they are going to be put together. Score the top of the sides. Once this is done, place the sides together and push down. Rub out any additional cracks with water when joining the two together. Your coils are now complete. You can create bracelets or masks with the coil technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades