Master potter Simon Leach is so good at what he does because he follows his own advice: practice, practice, practice! In this tutorial by Simon Leach, you'll watch Leach as he throws and sculpts a very pretty textured tea bowl. Using his fingers to help mold the tall form, Leach skillfully applies a lower rim and then adds a criss cross pattern by slapping a textured mold onto the pot's side.
If you're interested in seeing how to make a textured tea bowl like a professional, then take a gander at this video. Simon goes slowly through each step of the process, and the pleasant music in the background will help you relax as you mold!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades