Use the tread on wire-nut, to create a mold for mini clay cupcakes. Usually used for joining together electrical wires, the repeated lines of the wire-nut will here be used to form the ridges expected on a cupcake bottom. Press the wire-nut into a small piece of clay to form a depression just as big as you want your finished cupcake to be. Bake in the oven to solidify into a mold. Dab the dried mold with a bit of cornstarch or baby powder; this will prevent fresh clay from sticking to it too much. Now you can press in, say, brown clay for a chocolate cupcake. To help with removing the clay, form the excess clay at the top of the mold into a little upside down ice cream cone to grab from. Wiggle and pull out and you should have a nice ridged bottom for a cupcake. Slice off any excess from the top and now you're ready to add on your cupcake toppings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades