Take the clay, roll it out to make a pretty thin sheet. Take the square cutter and cut out two pieces from the clay sheet. Meet opposite corners of each square to form a triangular form but squishing only in the middle. Bend slightly outwards the unsquished corners of each triangle for decorative purposes. Place the triangles facing each other with the squished corner overlapping, pressing and joining them in one single piece. Take another little piece of clay and make a small ball with it. Put this ball in the middle of the two triangles and push down lightly. The bow is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades