This video tutorial is going to show you how to make a Moose Bead from Polymer Clay by Garden of Imagination. You begin with clay and make a shape it like the head of the moose as shown in the video. Then take more clay and make the ears and attach them to the head. Now take lighter color clay, cut it out into heart shapes, poke around the edge with a pin, and attach them behind the head. Take a pin and make a hole at the top end of the head to make it a bead. Watch the video to finish the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades