Ilysa Bierer and Kira Slye with Polymer Clay TV demonstrate how to make polymer clay business card holders. You can work cabochons into polymer clay to create business card holders. Stamp on clay and use clay with inclusions in it for a different look. First, get a plain business card case and work the clay over it. Add pigment inks, textured stamps and canes to dress up your business card holder. The clay can be baked right onto the metal and will adhere to it. Polymer clay adheres better to metal than it does to glass. For extra adherence, glue the clay to the metal holder before you fire it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades