This video teaches you how to make small polymer clay pocket mirrors. You can put these in your purse or even wallet. It is a good gift, as you can customize them for the person you indent to give. Get small mirrors from a craft store. One technique is to make a separate cover for the mirror using clay. Another technique is to cover the whole mirror with clay. You can also create two separate covers. One on the back of the mirror and the other for the front. Stick the clay on the back of it and simply put the front one on top. Remember to cook all the clay pieces at correct temperature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades