This video describes how to make a snoopy head from a type of polymer clay. You will need both black and white polymer clay, a blending tool and a ruler. It begins with the main part of the head and moves onto creating the correct structure using a blending tool. It advises using your thumbs to smooth away the creases and cracks from the surface of the snoopy head. After the main part of the face is made, it describes how to create the eyes and ears using the black clay. The eyes and ears are attached to finally create a snoopy head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades