This video demonstrates the making of zebra beads presented by Garden of Imagination. To make zebra beads, take white and black clay. First take the white clay and flatten it and then do the same with the black clay. Arrange them in five flatten layers one white strip and other black strip respectively. Cut it with cutter and fold around (up, down, right, left) the round bead of white clay and roll it in your palm to make it round. To make it as a bead poke it with pokeyard from both the sides. Your zebra beads are ready. You can make beads of different size.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades