This video teaches you how to make a steampunk bunny. You want to start off by making a blob with a fairly light color. Then you want to use a sharp stainless steel tool to create a round head. Make sure to make the head of the bunny is forwarded a little bit so that it looks like a bunny. Next, using your hands create a tail in the back of the bunny. Insert one of the bigger eyes using the little wire. Go ahead take your tool and carve out the nose, the cheeks and the mouth. Next you want to mix the colors to create a light pink texture and start brushing starting from the top of the nose of the bunny moving down making sure to make the color fade as you go on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades