This video shows you how to make a flexible mold using Amazing Molding Putty. You can make molds of just about anything that has the desired shape and texture you want.
The putty comes in two parts that are kneaded together. Take a piece of each part that is equal to about half the size of the thing you plan to mold. Make sure you have the object you plan to mold ready because after you combine the two parts, you have a limited tome to press the mold.
Combine both parts of the putty and knead them together until you achieve a uniform color. Form the putty to the shape you need and press the object into the it. Press down firmly enough to make the putty rise above the edge of the object. Let it dry and you have created a flexible mold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades