In this video, we learn how to pack a kiln. First, you will place all the largest pots on the top and towards the back of the kiln. If you have a third row, place the most large ones on the bottom, packed next to each other. After this, pack the smallest ones to the front of the kiln until you have no more room or all the pieces are packed in. Give the kiln a warm up during the night, then you will be ready to fire it to create your pieces. Once finished, remove the pieces and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades