Once you've mastered the difficult task of shaping and sculpting a clay pitcher into perfection, you must learn how to handle the pitcher once you leave it to dry. For the most part, the actual pouring lip must be kept damp as they dry.
Watch this pottery tutorial by master potter Simon Leach to learn how to take care of these drying vessels and also how to attach handles. This tutorial teaches you how to turn a vessel into a pouring jug.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades