In this how-to video, you will learn how to create a simple terracotta clay wall hanging vase with a pottery wheel. Begin by throwing a piece of clay on the pottery wheel. Now, make a circular shape with the clay. Next, widen the shape and then make a bowl shape inside. Now, bring the shape up so that it is elongated. Keep doing this until you get to the desired shape. Now, narrow the base of the clay. Make sure that the width tapers smoothly. Now, refine the top and inside of the clay. Take out any excess clay. You can also take this time to paint the vase. Once this is done, you can flatten the back and punch a hole on the side. This video shows just how easy it is to make a simple hanging vase.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades