In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a small jug with a handle using a wheel. Place the clay onto the wheel and start spinning it. Grasp it with your hands as it spins and make a vertical shape. Use your thumbs to make the interior bowl shape. Now, use your hands to make the clay more vertical. Keep doing this until you get the desired height. Now, insert your hand into the interior to widen the shape. Make the top more narrow with your fingers. Make the edge stick out as well with your fingers. Next, make bevels with the proper object. Once this is done, you can stop the wheel and make a pot shape. Next, pull a handle. Stroke the clay to make it longer. Attach the handle carefully. Place the top attachment first, and then carefully bend the handle until it reaches the lower part of the jug. Make sure it is secured. Now you have to wait until it dries. Viewing this video will teach you the easiest way to properly make a jug with a handle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades