You start out with putting a rater big lump of clay on the potter's wheel (the turn table if you want) and make sure you got water close by. By using your hands and your fingers you then start to shape the clay lump into the size you want it. Keeping both the clay and the hands wet all the time. Once the pot starts to get the size you want it to be, you start to give it a more detailed shape. In this case it is a bit wider in the top than in the bottom. Once your satisfied with the shape, you use a piece of string to cut the clay off the wheel and turn the wheel off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades