In this tutorial, we learn how to throw an upside down double walled pottery vase. Start off by using water every few seconds to craft your vase. Use your fingers to press down in the middle, to make the round shape and have the vase rise up into the air. Make this into a bowl shape, which will be into the air. Next, shape the middle using your hands into a triangle shape. Raise the side bowl around it, and keep using water to increase the size of the bowl. Collar the bowl in, then start to mark holes throughout the entire piece. When finished, you will be finished and have a beautiful vase!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades