This video illustrates the method of throwing a wavy edged pottery bowl. This process comprises of the following stepsStep 1This process needs clay, pottery wheel and water in a bowl.Step 2Place the clay on the moving wheel.Step 3Now give the clay a desired shape with the help of your hands.Step 4keep wetting your hands at desired intervals and insert your fingers inside the clay so that it gives you the shape of a bowl.Step 5When your desired shape and size is ready take the clay bowl out of the wheel.Step 6Put your thumb at required distances on the edge to give it a wavy look. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades