Watch this instructional video with ceramics expert Simon Leach to learn how to trim and glaze Hakeme tea bowls. Leach uses a groggy, toothy clay which contains high iron content. He then adds a white clay slip with Hakeme grass brushes, which provides a thin layer of natural white clay texture, using a scratching technique. The white slip should be applied when the clay is still quite soft. The striking effect of Hakeme ceramics becomes more apparent as the clay dries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades