Even the best potters don't always get a perfectly finished vase, pot, or jar immediately after throwing. In fact, it's actually quite common for a potter to go back over his work and trim off or reshape the uneven parts to achieve a balanced finish. This is precisely what master potter Simon Leach does in this pottery video.
Using a variety of metal trimming tools, including a cheese grater, Leach shows you how to trim an impressed tea bowl. Trimming is the last and most important step in creating a beautiful pottery project, so make sure to pay attention!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades