There are lots of techniques you can use to throw a pot and to sculpt and mold it, but when you get a big order for a batch of pots, the best technique you can use is the technique that will produce the largest quantity in the least amount of time.
In this ceramics tutorial, you'll learn how to throw a tall form pot using the chattering technique. The chattering technique involves using a piece of metal to quickly create surface texture on a vase. To learn how to do this, watch this video by Lakeside Pottery now.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades