Are you looking to make your pottery projects more quickly and with less stress? Then this is the perfect tutorial for you. Lakeside Pottery shows you step by step how to flatten and shape a flat form pottery piece using a chattering technique.
The chattering technique involves using a piece of metal to create surface texture quickly on a flat form pot thrown onto the wheel. This technique will help you make a professional looking flat bowl. Watch the video to get the demonstration.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades