The clay dries by air and you don't have to put it into the oven. The clay isn't brittle and doesn't crack like some of the other clays. The clay bends really easily and is very transparent. Consider that this air dry clay shrinks. The moisture is premixed in the clay. The shrinkage is handy for someone making larger projects. You can use pigment inks, powdered pigments and paints on the air dry clay just like you would use with regular polymer clay. You can also use cutters and findings on the Japanese air dry clay to create wonderful projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades