Polymer clay has become a very popular modeling material. This narrator uses magic gloss UV resin and a needle tool for this video. A silicone pad is useful for the mixing process. Once a small amount of resin has been squeezed out, you can sprinkle glitter onto it, spread it out and allow it to cure a little. Once this has happened, a pressed flower can be stuck onto the surface and sandwiched between another layer of Magic Gloss. Once hardened, the flower is encased in the clear layers. This kind of product can be used for jewelry, buttons or other accessories and the designs are infinite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades