This video shows the method to use a puggmill in pottery throwing. Take the two packets of clay and take the clay out on the table. Take a thread and cut the two pieces of clay in the middle to form four bricks. Put the bricks in the puggmill one by one and wait for it to come out. The pugged clay comes out from the bottom in a cylindrical shape. Take out the four cylinders from the four bricks of clay. After this, put the cylinders in the pugmill again so that they are pugged thoroughly. Put all the clay in the pugmill one by one. After all the clay is put in the pugmill take out the cylindrical shapes of clay from the bottom. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades