In this tutorial, we learn how to make simple pot stands. Start with your clay on the table and use water and your hands to start to shape it. Press down on the ball until it forms into a low bowl shape. Then, start to add more clay and water to the sides of the pot so that it's thicker on the edges. After this, place the pot stand onto a ceramic drying area, then you will be able to glaze it and fire it. Clean off your spinning table after you are finished, then enjoy your pot and pot stand!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades