Watch skilled potter, Simon Leach, give his expert instructions on how to glaze a set of tea bowls. He also suggests some household supplies which can be used to embellish your ceramics when the clay is still soft, such as a bolt or a comb. This glaze is a combination of Scotland Hills red mud, feldspar and wood ash. He also uses white clay slip on some of the pots. This is a process wear one glazes the tea bowls while the clay is still semi-soft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades