Think you're done with your ceramics project because you've thrown your vase and fired it in a kiln? Think again. While you've done great so far, firing a pot is only half the battle. In order to make a piece of pottery truly spectacular and professional looking, it's vital to add a coat or two of glaze.
If you have no idea at all how to glaze your pottery, check out this tutorial by master potter Simon Leach. Leach will run you through the ins, outs, and upside downs of glazing tea bowls with Japanese Shino glaze.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades