Garden of Imagination teaches viewers how to make cute and adorable mini polymer clay pancakes for a dollhouse or decoration. First start out with a wooden square to put the finished product on. Next, start out with light brown clay and roll it out on a clay setting number 4 on the pasta machine. Next, use a circle cutter to cute the shape of pancake. Next, texture the pancake so it look doughy and make sure the edges are not too straight. Make three of these pancakes and place them on the wooden square. Next, powder the pancake with yellow charcoal and with brown charcoal using a paintbrush. Next, get some yellow clay and cut off a small stick of butter. You can cut off two little packs of butter and place them on the pancakes. Now mix your crystal clear glaze with some of the yellow chalk. Use a toothpick to touch this onto the butter so it looks like melted butter. Next, you will use triple thick glaze with brown and yellow and glaze this over the pancake. It will act as your syrup. Blend this around the pancake and butter. You can use acrylic dimensional writer, for clothes, to act as your whipped cream on the pancake. Now you can make mini cupcakes for your dolls!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades