Create a loaded hot dog perfect for any dollhouse kitchen! Learn to create a hot dog topped with ketchup, mustard, sauerkraut, cheese, onions, and relish all out of polymer clay! First start the onions out of translucent clay. Roll it out in the pasta machine and cut off little strips and bake them. For cheese take strips of orange clay and cut them at an angle. Do this same technique for the relish, the sauerkraut, mustard and ketchup. To create the hot dog roll out a brown colored piece of clay in the shape of the hot dog. Bake this. Then roll out a tan piece of clay so that it will fit around the hot dog like a bun. Then bake this. Next place the toppings you created earlier on top of the hot dog and seal them on with craft glue. Now you have the perfect accessory for your doll house kitchen!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades