Using multiple layers of clay, garden of imagination shows how to make a hamburger and fries out of polymer clay. This decorative item would then be placed into a miniature dollhouse being displayed as a food item. She rolls a peppercorn on brown clay to give it the texture of meat. She mixes together green and whit clay for lettuce, and uses another piece of clay to ruffle the edges of the lettuce. She uses small round cuts of clay for tomatoes. Using an embroidery needle with a clay handle baked on, she puts dots on the top of the hamburger bun to represent seeds. Paint is used for mustard and ketchup. After adding texture you would then bake it all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades