This video explains how to make a polymer clay "rainbow cane," which, amongst other things, can be used to make jewelry or pendants. First, you must run a conditioned piece of each color of clay through a pasta machine. Then, cut each color into a square, and from there cut each square diagonally, creating triangles. Arrange the triangles side by side and attach them together, so that you create a large rectangle of the colors. Run this rectangle through the pasta machine several times, until you create a rainbow colored piece of clay. From there, place the rainbow clay on top of a black piece of clay, roll it up, and you have your "rainbow cane."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades